Search Our Site:
- Home Page
- Consultations - what consultations are and how to schedule one
- About Us
- Contact Us - hours of operation, locations, phone number and social media links
- Driving Directions - Directions to our office in 4S Ranch, San Diego, CA.
- Dr. Sirius K. Yoo - the bio of our double board-certified facial plastic surgeon
- The SKY Team - the bios of our team of professionals
- Our Blog - educational posts about the services we specialize in as well as behind-the-scenes news about the SKY Team.
- Testimonials - what our patients are saying about their SKY experience.
- Common Questions - Dr. Yoo answers patients' questions about cosmetic surgery and procedures.
- Rhinoplasty - nose surgery
- Facelift - rhytidectomy; one of the most effective cosmetic surgeries available for "turning back the clock" on aging
- Blepharoplasty - eyelid surgery
- Brow Lift - forehead lift; raises sagging eyebrows and tightens the forehead area
- Endoscopic Forehead Procedures - "Scarless" removal of forehead masses including lipomas and osteomas.
- Facial Contouring - Facial bone contouring to reshape the face, including malar reduction, forehead reduction or augmentation, mandibular angle reduction and facial feminization.
- Mohs Reconstruction - Repair of the defects that result from skin cancer removed via Mohs surgery.
- Mole Removal - Removal of moles and other conspicuous benign skin lesions to restore natural contour, texture and coloration.
- Otoplasty - Ear reshaping; surgery to improve the shape, proportion and placement of the ear.
- Reconstructive Surgery - Surgery to restore natural function or to reconstruct key facial features following trauma or a disfiguring disease process.
- Scar Revision - Surgery to "hide" facial scars or make them less conspicuous.
- Botox & Fillers - smooth wrinkles, restore volume and provide a more youthful appearance
- Chemical peels - Help improve your skin's coloration and texture. At SKY, we offer both the TCA peel and the Jessner peel.
- Kybella - The first and only non-surgical solution to submental fullness ("double chin") that is FDA-approved.
- Laser Facelift - the next best thing to a facelift; tightens the neck and jawline without surgery
- IPL & Laser TreatmentsHelps remove sun damage, freckling, age spots, and redness, improving the tone and texture of your skin.
- Skin Care - the foundation to aging beautifully
Recent Blog Posts:
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017, the San Diego Business Journal held its 24th annual Business Women of the Year Awards at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront. Formerly known as the "Women Who Mean Business" awards, this ceremony honors the top 100 finalists, celebrating some of San Diego's best and brightest women leaders. At SKY, we are incredibly proud of our Vice President and co-founder, Amber N. Yoo, M.B.A. for being selected as a finalist for the FOURTH year in a row!
In the winter of 2015, supermodel Kendall Jenner opened up about her struggle with acne since the eighth grade. She shared that it “ruined [her] feeling of self-esteem” and how she often covered her face with her hands when speaking with people. We hear similar stories from our patients at SKY. Women use bangs to hide forehead blemishes. Men grow beards to cover unsightly skin. Young adults photograph themselves from a certain side, to hide an undesirable perspective. We are constantly bombarded by media featuring models with flawless skin, making it refreshing to hear Jenner’s authenticity. We can all relate to the struggle for seeming perfection.
Congratulations to our very own Dr. Sirius K. Yoo for running the San Dieguito Half Marathon this past Sunday (yes, on Valentine’s Day)! The race was a fundraiser for community service projects and local charitable causes. A historic race, the San Dieguito Half Marathon is one of America’s oldest half marathons now in its 48th year.